• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tons of New Offers

Sept1967

Android Enthusiast
http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2015/07/boost-promos-give-new-and-current.html

New, Ports, Upgrades (existing customers)

Free 2 GB of Data to any plan
2 GB of high speed data for life: All customers who have been on a Boost monthly plan for at least 90 days can get an additional 2 GB per month of FREE high-speed data by texting BOOST2GB from their device to 8005. Customers get to keep the extra 2 GB for as long as they stay on their existing monthly plan This offer is available to all Boost monthly plan customers and does not require a store visit.

So has anyone tried this and got the extra 2gb yet? I don't like texting weird numbers I've read on the internet.

I text'd it, its legit

That when it shows a page with the complete terms. I switched to the $55 20GB data whore plan last month, so I cant get the extra 2 :P no big deal
I just wanted to see what it did

Text reply

Attachments

• Text.JPG
    Text.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 144
Never got a reply

8005?

Edit

Finally got the reply. I am eligible. Lets see what happens.

Last edited:
After the customer texts BOOST2GB to 8005 they will receive a text with a link to the promotion's eligibility rules. Within 40 days, customers will receive another text advising if they qualify for the offer which qualifying customers will begin receiving within their next 2 billing cycles.

After the customer texts BOOST2GB to 8005 they will receive a text with a link to the promotion's eligibility rules. Within 40 days, customers will receive another text advising if they qualify for the offer which qualifying customers will begin receiving within their next 2 billing cycles.
Lol

Well I just texted to number .....received back response......just hope I can hold my breath for that long ;)

Just got off phone with boost...I've had current plan for way over 4 months..rep said additional would start at next billing but somehow I assume it will be months from now..also not clear how it will be shown in account...as an extra additional data or just total increase to plan

I have the skrinkage plan at $40 and it still shows 2.5GB of course. I just added money to my account and my new cycle/month starts at midnight so we'll see.

I got it too

BSTFREEMSG: At your request, we will update your plan with an extra 2GB data within 14 days. Be sure to stay on your current plan to keep the data. Thanks!

I got it also !!!

BSTFREEMSG: At your request, we will update your plan with an extra 2GB data within 14 days. Be sure to stay on your current plan to keep the data. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom