• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Top down racing game recommendation?

zijincheng

I'm looking for any recommendations for top down racing games in the same vein as Reckless Racing 1/2/3 and Mini Moto Racing. I also got Touch Racing 2 but they only allow about 7 races before you have to wait for "fuel" to recharge or pay money to recharge it.

I've tried both Pocket Racing 1/2 and didn't like either one.

I was also hoping to avoid endless games (like Traffic Racer and all the other clones that popped up), side scrolling games (Blocky Road) as well as 1 touch racing games like Cars! and Slingshot racing.

Thanks!

I'm looking for any recommendations for top down racing games in the same vein as Reckless Racing 1/2/3 and Mini Moto Racing. I also got Touch Racing 2 but they only allow about 7 races before you have to wait for "fuel" to recharge or pay money to recharge it.

I've tried both Pocket Racing 1/2 and didn't like either one.

I was also hoping to avoid endless games (like Traffic Racer and all the other clones that popped up), side scrolling games (Blocky Road) as well as 1 touch racing games like Cars! and Slingshot racing.

Thanks!
Hello, I agree with you, Mini moto racing is a game very funny ! I recommend of try Real Racing 3, because is a game very realistic. The problem is that need than many space in the sd card :)

Thumbs up for Asphalt!!! I love this game. BTW there is a new racing game, which is upcoming soon. NFS Unlimited, guys!!! This game will be dope.

If you're looking for top-down racing games similar to Reckless Racing and Mini Moto Racing, here are a few recommendations:

1. Thumb Drift - A unique racing game where you control your car by drifting and sliding your thumb across the screen. It offers various tracks, challenging obstacles, and a wide selection of cars to unlock.
  2. Horizon Chase - Inspired by classic arcade racing games, Horizon Chase offers fast-paced top-down racing with retro-style graphics. It features a nostalgic soundtrack, multiple game modes, and a wide range of tracks from different locations around the world.
  3. Table Top Racing - This game combines top-down racing with elements of combat. Drive miniature cars on creative tracks and use weapons and power-ups to take down your opponents. It offers various game modes and customization options for your vehicles.
  4. Pico Rally - Experience retro-style top-down racing with a pixel art aesthetic. Pico Rally features challenging tracks, different weather conditions, and a variety of cars to choose from. It offers both single-player and multiplayer modes for some competitive racing action.
  5. Riptide GP: Renegade - Although not strictly top-down, Riptide GP: Renegade offers thrilling jet ski racing with a similar perspective. Race through futuristic waterways, perform stunts, and compete against AI opponents in a story-driven career mode.
These games should provide you with enjoyable racing experiences without the limitations of fuel systems or the gameplay styles you mentioned avoiding.
Be advised that you are responding to a thread that is over five years old. I doubt seriously if they are still looking or still active on these forums.

Back
Top Bottom