• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Torrentfu is AMAZING!

It's amazing yeh. Especially for adding custom sites, I can get my waffles on the go :D

Can you or anyone else explain to me how to get Waffles working with this? I can't get it set-up, I put in the search URL but it does not work. :(

UPDATE: Nevermind, I figured it out. I was leaving the brackets around "searchterm" out in the RSS link.

This is awesome.

Upvote 0
Can you or anyone else explain to me how to get Waffles working with this? I can't get it set-up, I put in the search URL but it does not work. :(

UPDATE: Nevermind, I figured it out. I was leaving the brackets around "searchterm" out in the RSS link.

This is awesome.
Can you explain to me what I have to do to edit the search function so it works for me with What.cd? Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
Great app, there is one thing though that doesn't seem to work, and that is torrents showing up in the different Tags in Manage mode, ie Active, Seeding, Downloading, no torrents are shown there even if they should.

If I choose my own Labels in the Tag section, ie TorrentLeech, the torrents under that label shows there, but as I said, not the active under active etc., quite annoying. Anyone has the same problem or knows a solution?

I use utorrent 2.0.3

Upvote 0
Does transdroid (or any torrent managing apps) have the ability to queue a torrent. For example, I try to send a torrent to my PC at home, but that PC isn't available for whatever reason, can the app store the torrent then send it to the PC next time it's available? Or at least hold it in memory somewhere so I can just click it again when I know the PC is available?

Upvote 0
Hope someone can help me..

I can connect and manage my torrents on my phone with external IP, but I can't download new torrents. The app says that the torrent has been sent to my Home profile, but it never appears on my downloading list. Since everything else works I'm not sure where to begin to troubleshoot.

TIA

db

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones