• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Sometimes the touchscreen doesn't register right away, is there a sensitivity setting for the screen? if so where is it?

It doesn't have a setting as far as I know. That's strange though, because there are times when I barely touch mine and it activates. A few times I was sure my finger was close but did not touch and it still registered.

Upvote 0
It doesn't have a setting as far as I know. That's strange though, because there are times when I barely touch mine and it activates. A few times I was sure my finger was close but did not touch and it still registered.

It's weird, it works great most of the time but sometimes on the facebook & tweetdeck app it doesn't register right away and I have to press it a few times.

Upvote 0
It's weird, it works great most of the time but sometimes on the facebook & tweetdeck app it doesn't register right away and I have to press it a few times.

Just an idea....I don't do any social stuff, but sometimes my Dolphin browser will require an extra touch. If I go into the app and clear the cache, it will run smooth again. That's after I've been using it quite a bit. But of course don't clear the data. I also will force it to stop after clearing the cache and then restart it and it works great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones