• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transfer files from Mac to Note 2 via USB?

h1r0ll3r

Dec 2, 2011
I'm trying to find a simple program that will allow me to transfer files (specifically photos....a lot of them) to my Note 2. I've tried Kies (what a joke) as well as AirDroid and Software Data cable (name of program is quite misleading). The last two work well for transferring a few files here and there however, for larger uploads, they don't seem to work that well. I'm currently using Mac OS X 10.8 so Android File Transfer doesn't seem to like mo OS all that much. Can anyone recommend another program that would work for me? Thanks.

I'm trying to find a simple program that will allow me to transfer files (specifically photos....a lot of them) to my Note 2. I've tried Kies (what a joke) as well as AirDroid and Software Data cable (name of program is quite misleading). The last two work well for transferring a few files here and there however, for larger uploads, they don't seem to work that well. I'm currently using Mac OS X 10.8 so Android File Transfer doesn't seem to like mo OS all that much. Can anyone recommend another program that would work for me? Thanks.

I am using 10.8 and Android File Transfer seems to work fine for me. I turned on USB debugging in the developer menu....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones