• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trojan found in my Coolpad Note 5. Need Help!!

So basically, since i updated my phone to Android Nougat, i found multiple trojans and adware in my android system. There is some popup ads which if i accidently click will download some apps without my permission. I revoke all permission from all apps which i suspected to show ads. And now some trojan download in my system, and download other apps which also have trojan
Screenshot_2018-09-07-08-56-05.png
Screenshot_2018-09-06-10-14-31.png

Make sure that the setting option about security has enabled to disallow downloading apps not from Google Play.
If this will not work yet, try to perform "wipe data /factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" after a full data backup.

Make sure that the setting option about security has enabled to disallow downloading apps not from Google Play.
If this will not work yet, try to perform "wipe data /factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" after a full data backup.
I did wipe or perform factory reset 4-5 times. And download all apps from play store. But i found that it created 3 folders automatically : .tmpsicache, Juice, vending. .. these 3 folder general show ads and download apps but after some time , trojan found in .tmpsicache folder. Also it just show ads on social networking apps, not on every app

The current advice is good if you want to go through that extent but try installing Malwarebytes to locate the Trojan then isolated it then delete it. Keep Malwarebytes app if you like it for future incidence or deleted.

So basically, since i updated my phone to Android Nougat, i found multiple trojans and adware in my android system. There is some popup ads which if i accidently click will download some apps without my permission. I revoke all permission from all apps which i suspected to show ads. And now some trojan download in my system, and download other apps which also have trojanView attachment 135470 View attachment 135471

Hey I got the exactly same apps installed and the same problem did you find a solution? Please reply as early as possible. NO antivirus helps in this case because the virus is in android system maybe

Hey I got the exactly same apps installed and the same problem did you find a solution? Please reply as early as possible. NO antivirus helps in this case because the virus is in android system maybe
yes, i downgrade my phone from Nougat to Marshmallow. After detailed study of Nougat ROM, i found that actually the Official ROM is affected with Trojan.

So, i downgrade it again to MarshMallow and also Deleted some inbuilt apps like Wireless Update , Theme, Weather app.

now it works fine and i am not facing any Trojan Problem after that

Back