• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TuneIn - new awesome FM radio app

Very nice app. It shows me AM stations also. I wish that there was some type of widget for more convenience, but otherwise it does exactly what I want. One issue is that it's accessing my GPS almost constantly, and I can already tell that the app will be a big battery drainer.

its so funny i waited all this time for Flash for streaming radio and it sucks so far! flash takes so long to load and the audio is aweful on some station it sounds like someone is underwater and on helium and downers all at the same time.

HOWEVER i found this app as well TODAY and its AWESOME! Love it! i can find everything i am looking for and it works! Blows away Iheart!

Another great streaming radio app with a MUCH nicer GUI in my opinion, is Xiialive. Yes, there's a free version too.

found this app today also - i was desperate for bbc radio 1 and now i can listen while on the bus into work in the mornings :)

my fm radio is awful on the hagley road lol

This app is awesome, but the battery drain means I can only use it if my device is plugged in. 20% drain in 45minutes isn't cool.

listening to a station and on the bottom right above the ad it says time left 2:40 and the minute tick away. anyone know what this is?

Same here, need my moylsey mornings! although I do hate the buffering!

buffer doesn't bother me too much, pretty good sound quality compared to my old fm radio (constant noise).

This app is awesome, but the battery drain means I can only use it if my device is plugged in. 20% drain in 45minutes isn't cool.

i get bout 8% drain in that time on my x10 (which does have its own battery issues.)

Back
Top Bottom