• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debug/compileClasspath'

I added a unity project inside Android as a library. Inside unity libs folder there are 3 .aar files. I added flatDir to navigate to the path. But android studio showing errors like couldn't find .aar file names.

these are my errors

ERROR: Failed to resolve: :VuforiaWrapper:
Affected Modules: unityLibrary

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debug/compileClasspath': Could not find :android_component:.
Show Details

ERROR: Failed to resolve: :core-1.1.0:

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debug/compileClasspath': Could not find :unity_android_bridge:.
Show Details

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath': Could not find :android_component:.
Show Details

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debugAndroidTest/compileClasspath': Could not find :unity_android_bridge:.
Show Details

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath': Could not find :android_component:.
Show Details

ERROR: Unable to resolve dependency for ':unityLibrary@debugUnitTest/compileClasspath': Could not find :unity_android_bridge:.
Show Details

ERROR: The minSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file. You can move the version from the manifest to the defaultConfig in the build. gradle file.
Remove minSdkVersion and sync project

WARNING: The targetSdk version should not be declared in the android manifest file. You can move the version from the manifest to the defaultConfig in the build.gradle file.
Remove targetSdkVersion and sync project

Back
Top Bottom