• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unlimited music streaming!

MLSS

Android Expert
Anyone else start taking advantage of this yet?
Slacker
Pandora
Milk music
And I heart radio are currently on the small list of streaming services but boost says it will get bigger.

I pretty much only use Google Play music and tune-in radio so support for those would be great. It doesn't mention if older plans work with it. I'm not changing plans I have 4.5gb for $40 and that's good enough for me.

Tune In Radio would be nice. Actually I use the most data with podcasts using PocketCasts. Google Play Music can use a LOT very fast.

I used to have an hour and a half commute to work so I used my data plan a lot. Fortunately, I moved about 2 months ago 2 miles from work and got Xfinity Wi-Fi at home. I switched from the 10GB plan to the 2GB Plan. So this comes a little late for me, but it is still nice.

I pretty much only use Google Play music and tune-in radio so support for those would be great. It doesn't mention if older plans work with it. I'm not changing plans I have 4.5gb for $40 and that's good enough for me.
You might want to call or message boost to find out

I've been using iHeartRadio all week, I'd never used it before, and its definitely not using any of my data. That's awesome.

Anyone heard any rumors about adding more streaming services to the free unlimited music?

Back
Top Bottom