• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocking with Codes

Lana30

Android Enthusiast
Hi Friends,
I read somewhere that if you dial #7465625*638*# that will unlock your phone, but what should you do if it doesn´t work and you don´t have another SIM card. Any other codes to use? Thanks in advance.;)

There are ways with root I believe but I haven't looked into it as I got an unbranded device this time but I had to get codes from my Provider for my GS4 on lollipop. They took a while to come through as my provider had to go to Samsung. Before I did that I tried a few online unlocking sites but none could help me

There are ways with root I believe but I haven't looked into it as I got an unbranded device this time but I had to get codes from my Provider for my GS4 on lollipop. They took a while to come through as my provider had to go to Samsung. Before I did that I tried a few online unlocking sites but none could help me
Oh I see. Unless you root I guess there is no way out. Got it. Thanks for your help. :)

Back
Top Bottom