• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update 1.91.617.1

AT&T for me but just open Settings, scroll down and tap on About, then Software updates. It will check for you.My phone is unlocked from HTC. You heard it here first!

It must be an HTC thing then. Got mine directly from the manufacturer.

Apparently so. Mine is an unlocked US stock version direct from HTC, too.

Prior to the update, I would be down to around 20% battery after 24 hrs from a 100% charge. This is with light to moderate phone, email and text use.

After the update I am down to 80% after 24 hrs from a 100% charge, and at 70% after 36 hrs.

This update just may allow the HTC 10 to live up to its advertising of 2 day battery life.

I did get an update recently but looking at my software version under settings it comes up as 1.90.401.5, I'm assuming this is the old update and I am awaiting a newer update? I could really do with it, the battery life is terrible!

I have Verizon on the east coast of USA. I got an update a few days ago without being asked. Now my version is 1.82.605.6 and there is no big change in the battery. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That really stinks. Having different colors or different options is one thing. I may not like it, but I can live with it. However, when it effects the workings of the phone, like battery life, it should be mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom