• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UPDATE IS AVAILABLE FOR AT&T NOTE 5!!!

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
Just out of curiosity I checked for updates on my att note 5 and their is an update available but it doesn't list what type of update it is because I'm currently not on wifi so it won't let me proceed with the download?!

Attachments

• 1457547520684.jpg
    1457547520684.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 156
I'm tethering off my iPad so it's downloading for me. Whatever it is it isn't very big. It is Optimizing the apps now so it should be done soon. It is taking forever to optimize my apps. I only have 117 apps and it is on 71. It doesn't usually take this long.

Well it is just some patch before they send out Marshmellow because I'm still on 5.1.1

Last edited:
I'm on verizon and got the update on the 4th. Issues with the play services and play store. Can't download or update apps through wifi. No issues using 4g at all. Weird. I spoke with verizon, samsung and google. Still no answer yet. My local samsung rep can't help yet because their system isn't getting the upgrade until the 13th. I was told I wasn't suppose to have it yet. But I cetainly do. Android 6.0.1

Hmmm...Yeah maybe the update we received today is a prepper for marshmallow cause it was only 45 Mbs.

Weird??

Yep, and I was reading that the Verizon launch of MM has been very buggy so AT&T will probably delay past 3/13. I'm actually ok with that as I don't like being a beta tester without volunteering.

Yeah I seen that same info. Verizon must have said screw it and wanted to beat att.. I switched to att from Verizon last month go figure my luck lol but yeah I agree I hate being a beta tester without volunteering no thanks!!

I updated on my Verizon note 5 the day it was available and had none of the issues reported by others.
However, yesterday I realized the theme I was using was stuck, changing to the default theme did nothing, nor did clearing cache.
so today I did a factory reset and now everything is fine.

Back
Top Bottom