• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Update [new baseband] june 2012

saivignesh

Android Expert
WHEN I WAS BROWSING THROUGH SOME CHINESE SITE I FOUND THE LATEST GIONEE ROM T55

SO HERE IS THE LATEST BASEBAND FILE EXTRACTED FROM THE MENTIONED ROM

JUST FLASH THE FILE VIA CWM

http://db.tt/Pagcf9Ou

AND ALSO FOR THE FIRST TIME I CRACKED THE PASSWORD PROTECTED .rar FILE BY USING SOME TOOL

ORIGINAL ROM

GN105_T55_ROOT.rar

NETWORK RECEPTION IS IMPROVED A LITTLE BIT BUT I CAN'T GUARANTEE THAT

Is this the most latest Baseband version or anyother latest and stable version of baseband is available. Please provide it if its available as i am facing voice break very now and then even though i have full network so i need the latest and stable baseband.

Bro yesterday i flashed this baseband and u know what had happen my 3G got automatically on without keeping the network in 3G mode as i have a 2G plan so my 2G is only ON but after flashing this baseband my 3G by itself got active in 2G mode and i have downloaded with 3G speed few files and apps and its working just fine on 2G mode. This is just amazing.

I tried it on GBSV3.0.5 and i also had downloaded yesterday the latest Goinee build thats V3.5 had flashed it just now and on that also got the 3G working. I dint know how as i have the access point settings also for 2G only cos my friend have 3G active on his number and he need to add certain things in Tata Docomo for 3G access point but i havent changed anything still my 3G is active.

Back