• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Update on the dongle download

Mar

Hi guys,

Some time ago there was an update from the Play store regarding the Samsmung WDH dongle upgrade. Just popped one day and the only option available was "upgrade". It is 29.23 MB so i didnt upgrade at the time just to see what other people would say.

There used to be some pics and a description on the play store but they arent there anymore which makes me even more suspicious. Does anyone know if i should just avoid it or what it is?

Thanks.

I've only had this phone since yesterday. I'm an Android newb.

There are two apps,Samsung WDH Dongle Upgrade and one in pure Korean, 갤럭시 초이스, which looks like something called Galaxy Choice by TGrape in English, on my Galaxy S3?

I found a little info about the dongle on Google, but nothing about the Korean app.

I'm a USA Verizon subscriber with what I think is an SCH-I535.

What happened here? Is this problematic? How come there aren't a thousand other Verizon subscribers complaining about some random Korean app suddenly appearing on their brand new phone?

Thanks for your help.

I thought Samsung pulled that app. International users got this app update soon after the international launch and it caused a stir. Delete/disable it and ignore it, it's only for a not-often used Samsung accessory.

Back
Top Bottom