• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Usb Internet Dongle Flytouch3

Hi, I'm using a Flytouch Pad (android 2.2) and my internal wifi card seems to be down (activates and desactivates without finding network). I'm looking for an usb wifi stick that is compatible with android pads.
Could some one help to find one, please ?
Thanks

Check the wifi on/off switch on the top of the tablet.

Any external USB wifi dongle that use the RT3070 chipset should work without adding extra drivers. I have an Edimax EW-7711UAN adapter and it works fine, insert it in the top USB socket, switch the manual wifi switch on the top of the tablet OFF and switch the tablet on.. you might have to enable wifi in the settings but leave the physical switch set to off.

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm using a Flytouch Pad (android 2.2) and my internal wifi card seems to be down (activates and desactivates without finding network). I'm looking for an usb wifi stick that is compatible with android pads.
Could some one help to find one, please ?
Thanks

Hi Patrick.

There is a search function you know. The reason I mention this is because the article above yours was one to which I have contributed to. It has very detailed instructions on how to upgrade your tablet's firmware to support 3G Dongles, details of supported and preferred Dongles, setting up the Dongle etc. etc.

You will find it HERE...

Remenber;

The Forum Search function Is Your Friend!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones