• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

USB type c charging cable

cbucio93

Lurker
Does anybody know where I can purchase an extra USB type c lg cable for a cheap price. I want a black one, I hate that the white colored one gets dirty easily, I need it for my car.

I have my new XT-3 as of today and am very excited about all the possibilities. My question is, could someone advise me on a USB type "C" cable that I can use with the XT-3 for charging in my car? I would like to get a good quality one, not sure where to start. My wife and I are going on a road trip in May, and we will be tenting it the whole time. The only power then will be while we drive. Charging cable wholesale

This is for charging a camera? correct?

They are all about equal in my opinion. If your car has a USB port it's probably USB A so get a USB A to USB C cable. If your car doesn't have a USB port you'll probably need a USB adapter for the round Cigarette lighter type power plug

Others here may point you to a specific brand.

As long as you are using it for charging and not data transfer, I'm with Augie... they will all do the job. For use in an auto, I like charging cables that are coiled like an old phone receiver for ease of storage.
Doing a quick search on Amazon and found the cable I'm speaking of but could only find it sold in a set of two.

Back
Top Bottom