• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help using a mounted sd card

onAledge

Lurker
Hello everyone. I would like to know how to put Info that's on the internal SD card onto the mounted SD card.

I have Down loaded a file from the internet. It went directly into Es file explorer, downloads. When I open options for the download and choose move, the mounted SD is not an option.

This is my first tablet, I've been using it about 2 weeks, so I don't have a Lot of experience.

Thanks.:)

I'm assuming the mounted SD card is the external SD card. First update ES File Explorer to the latest version (so I know you are using the same version as me) In ES File Explorer on the left, there should be 'Device'. Select that, then go into the following folders; /mnt/sd-ext. That should be your external SD card.

I'm assuming the mounted SD card is the external SD card. First update ES File Explorer to the latest version (so I know you are using the same version as me) In ES File Explorer on the left, there should be 'Device'. Select that, then go into the following folders; /mnt/sd-ext. That should be your external SD card.

Thank you firtvid20! It didn't occur to me to update the app. That did the trick.

Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom