• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Using Xposed Framework

trophynuts

Extreme Android User
REQUEST***

Has anyone used Xposed Framework on the Moto G LTE model? If so which modules have you gotten to work? What was your method of installing it and using it? Any quirks?

Basically I am kindly asking for you to give me your input on this. I will update this First post and before you know it hopefully we'll have a guide for using Xposed Framework on the Moto G LTE. TIA

I've been using it since I rooted the phone here is what I have install so far.

Screenshot_2014-07-13-22-42-57.png
[/URL][/IMG]

REQUEST***

Has anyone used Xposed Framework on the Moto G LTE model? If so which modules have you gotten to work? What was your method of installing it and using it? Any quirks?

Basically I am kindly asking for you to give me your input on this. I will update this First post and before you know it hopefully we'll have a guide for using Xposed Framework on the Moto G LTE. TIA

I have been using Xposed and the modules listed below for a month now (a few of the modules are not even a month old yet but I installed them when they were first released). I have not run into any problems at all.

Gravity Box KK is the module with the most features and while I am not using every feature of that module, I am probably using about 65% of them and every feature I have tried has worked perfectly.

MODULES

App Settings ver 1.9
BootManager ver 2.1.1
Gravitybox KK ver 3.2.5
KitKat SD Card Full Access ver 1.1
Tinted Translucent Statusbar ver 2.2.3
Translucent Style ver 2.1.1
YouTube AdAway ver 2.0.0

Thanks guys. Were there any quirks to installing it? Just side load the xposed framework.apk and install it? It doesn't have to be installed through recovery does it?

Speaking of recovery. If someone had to re flash the stock firmware is it also pretty straight forward? As in use ADB to flash it and push the stock image?

in other news....my Moto G LTE will be here Wednesday :)

Xposed is just an app you install. It'll walk you through the steps to actually get the framework installed once you have the app operating on your device.

It pretty much consists of hitting an install button in the app and rebooting.

From there you'll install modules and reboot again

Would using Xposed with modules loaded prevent the OTA update of 4.4.4?

If so how do you get around that?

Back
Top Bottom