• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root **UXZERO ROM LG TRIBUTE** [ROOTED]

arkanhell

arkanhell submitted a new resource:

Uxzero Rom Tribute - By Arkanhell

Welcome to this post about my first ROM .
Uxzero By Arkanhell

Welcome to this my first post , Cheerful publishing my first ROM and good hope every day to improve ... Thanks

Here are the details:

Change nova launcher launcher for prime

Change default browser

Change music player by player Dark Materials

bloatware removal leaving a maximum of internal space

System.ui change (...

Read more about this resource...

Sounds all great and everything, but you have to pull Nova Prime and any others like it.. Its a paid app. Your not allowed to include paid apps in a public release, unless you get explicit permission from the developer (being that is the Nova launcher, I would highly doubt they would agree to that). You can include it in your own private release (personal use).

Does anyone have a backup of the downloads and resources sections? I feel like I'm missing a huge chunk of this phone's rom and kernel libraries

Still working on this? Tried it on my Tribute, and it still locks up. Reverted to grandamle91's Monstro rom.

Still have to ask VM if they have an unlock code so I can fully unlock my Tribute, or get that done via third party. I already have a couple of unlocked backup phones, but anyway... :)

Back
Top Bottom