• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

V20 on screen navigation buttons

Captain Sexy

Android Enthusiast
I'm considering replacing my note 4 with a V20 which means losing the capasative buttons. My question is there a way to keep the buttons on all the time so I don't have to swipe up to bring them back?

Thank you,

Yes - it's a setting :).
Capture%2B_2016-11-05-21-06-53.png

Reactions: lvt
My opinion, I absolutely hate onscreen buttons. This is one off my biggest complaints with this over priced phone. That and the rear button almost makes me wanna pay to return it.

did you not pick one up and play with it before purchase?

did you not at least look at the predecessor phone the V10?
With respect to the power/fingerprint button on the back. With respect to the on screen buttons - honestly they are no different than the capacitive buttons on the bottom of a sammy with the one exception that you can modify them and change their behavior to your liking. ALso most of other flagship android phones have gone this way too - due to Android 7 changes.

I like the ability to swaps where the back button is vs the multi - screen or even having the multi-screen button on.

You won't complain if you know what's going on with my K3 Note, the capacitive buttons aren't illuminated and it's in reverse order, the back button is the rightmost button and due to the phone's screen size (5.5in), I usually touch the wrong spot for most of the times.

Back
Top Bottom