• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vendor where i can find this part!

SIRCOOKS

Lurker
Good Day Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find directions to repair a samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 charging port? Please advise.

Additionally, Can anyone help me to find a vendor who can sell me one Asus Memo pad FHD 10 screen? I have looked all over the place to no avail. Does anyone have any experience or vendor relationship with some one who can sell me the part. Im just looking to buy the part. Please advise.

Additionally,

Regards,

If you want only 1 of each, eBay.

And, even tough you didn't ask, I'll give you the same advice I give everyone. If you aren't experienced in repairing microelectronics, pay a repair shop to do the repairs for you - it's cheaper. You're almost certain to damage something when you do the repair yourself, leading you to look for another part to replace the one you damaged. When you replace that one, you'll most likely damage something else. By the time you're ready to admit defeat, you'll have to find a repair shop willing to work on a phone you've worked on, and probably won't. But if you do, you'll pay by the hour just for them to diagnose all the damage you've done to give you a repair estmate. If, when you hear the estimate, you decide it's not worth repairing, you still have to pay the fee for the diagnosis. (It usually ends up tht you spend about the price of two new phones if you decide to have this one repaired.)

For instance, the charging port is about US$4. Can you solder 5 pins on .1 inch (2.5mm) spacing to a very thin low melting point PC board without damaging the board? Can you open the tablet without tearing things connecting the parts you're separating? (Do you know where those wires are?)

Yes i can do it, and have allready purchased the part. The tablet is already open, however i would a step by step guide. I cannot find a guide on youtube, neither can i find the asus replacement screen there either.

Back
Top Bottom