• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon HTC Incredible Car Mount - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clocks

Apr 18, 2010
Hello,

I'm selling my Verizon HTC Incredible car mount/holster. I bought it from a Verizon store when I got my Inc because I used to drive 5 hours every weekend, but now I'm done traveling and don't need it any more.

Price is $15 + Shipping, Paypal only. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail. No markup - so you can calculate it yourself at USPS.com using a 1.5 lb generic "package" size (my zip code is 43229).

Pics below (the phone is not included of course :))

Contact me via PM on this forum please.

Thanks

Attachments

• holder1.jpg
    holder1.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 140
  • holder2.jpg
    holder2.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 137
When the phone is snapped in and on the window, is its sturdy or does it shake with the vibration from the road? Im very interested. I just got a new incredible, and had the droid with the nav mount and LOVED it.

Brian
Each of the 3 joints can be tightened with large finger-friendly twist things. Once tightened the entire mount is very sturdy.

For some of the time I've owned it I had poorly worn tires which would cause a noticable vibration through the steering wheel, but the mount stayed put.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones