• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon iPhone confirmed...what about Sprint?!

The deal between apple and verizon will cost verizon billions over the next year, 5.3 billion for the first year, 1 billion per year after. Apple has lagged behind the market for the last year or so. They release on tired software on tired hardware. But of course when you are selling magic, you just need to fund marketing. I hope sprint does three things, 1.) allows the phone to be come unlocked, ie, rooted for everyone and force returns to the manufacture. 2.) Moves to a truly unlimited bundle in which hot spot and other premium features are added. 3.) Secure their network from hacking and computer attacks. For the one that actually wants the iphone, please use one before you buy it. It has a lot of problems with lag and stability, more then android.

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
I literally just got off the phone with Sprint asking if i could swap my friends new iphone 5 over to my sprint plan. they said that they personally do not do it. He said to find someone who can flash the phone to sprints serves and the CDMA. And then there is no reason why they cant flash it over. if someone says the wont do it. talk to a manager. thats how i got mine done. :) mission accomplished.

Upvote 0
I literally just got off the phone with Sprint asking if i could swap my friends new iphone 5 over to my sprint plan. they said that they personally do not do it. He said to find someone who can flash the phone to sprints serves and the CDMA. And then there is no reason why they cant flash it over. if someone says the wont do it. talk to a manager. thats how i got mine done. :) mission accomplished.

Out of curiosity, what carrier was your friends iP5 on?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones