• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video just stops - MX player so far

dntel123

Hey guys,

Basically had my prime for less than a week now and been happily watching videos on the way to work. But sometimes the following happens:

*Happily watching video on the train*

(current video app) MX Player just stops / exits out back to file explorer. It does this randomly.

I'm going to try using the stock video app to see if thats the problem. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem? Just quite annoying because it doesn't save my point and I have to scroll through the vid to find my place again.

Cheers!

I too had that problem and even purchased the full version thinking it would solve the issue. I didnt get a refund since I wasnt aware of the 15 min return policy. I think it may be a good idea to email the developers. MX player used the dock fwd and rewind buttons to skip to next movie, screen swipe left and right to fwd and rewind, up and down on the right side of the screen for the volume and on the left side for brightness. Just easy to use and the best..However it kept stopping even after downloading the codecs it said was needed in the market

I'm using BS Player lite which gives me no issues now. Just not as many options as MX Player but at least stable and free. Hope this helps

Least someone had the same problem.

I'll try that player you mention and see if it makes a difference, at the end of the day if it plays the video, saves the place if you cancel out, thats all you need!

I had the same problem last night using the MX Player to watch my Recorded TV from Windows Media Center via Remote Potato. I thought maybe it was a problem with the recording that had it stopping every so often but now this makes me think it was MX Player.

Just use BS player from market. I believe the light version is free.

Sent from my Transformer Primalicious .21 odex using Tap-a-Talk.

Back
Top Bottom