• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin Mobile has discontinued selling this phone

I sincerely hope that Motorola will release another phone or rebadge another phone for virgin mobile in the future. I just do not trust anything Samsung puts out, I have my reasons. I've also heard too many scary things about the Evo on VM. As many flaws as the Triumph may of had, It just seems like the most solid phone virgin ever got. So if I ever leave the Triumph I want to upgrade to something else Motorola approved.

Upvote 0
I sincerely hope that Motorola will release another phone or rebadge another phone for virgin mobile in the future. I just do not trust anything Samsung puts out, I have my reasons. I've also heard too many scary things about the Evo on VM. As many flaws as the Triumph may of had, It just seems like the most solid phone virgin ever got. So if I ever leave the Triumph I want to upgrade to something else Motorola approved.

Seriously, have you experienced the overflowing .alog files issue, and gone to Motorola's site and looked for help?
Their behavior on this pretty much made me think I never want another motorola product ever. Offering the caveat I think this was an overall good piece of hardware, but no update for the OS... and on the alog thing their solution is a hard reset on a regular basis! If you mentioned the simple root fix in their forums they deleted it and banned the user if they did it again!
Maybe your experience was worse with Samsung... what they do, kill your dog and run off with your G/F? Okay that's worse than motorola, ya got me. :D

(IMO the HTC ONE coming soon to Sprint will be THE one to get IF VM gets it- go to their site and sign up for the $100 trade in deal while it's on)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones