• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reviews VIVO X Fold3 Pro 3rd party case

ironass

Extreme Android User
The Vivo X Fold3 Pro is not available globally and I thought that 3rd party cases might have been hard to come by.

How wrong I was.

Whilst the phone comes with a case in the box, it is a back cover only and has a camera island cut-out. Not too bad but it offers no front screen protection or has a kick-stand, something I find very useful.

Companies such as Amazon, Temu and AliExpress offer a selection of cases and I eventually settled on a leather covered case that protected both the front and rear as well as the hinge. More importantly, it provides a kickstand built-in to the camera cover. The camera cover has cut-outs for the various cameras and flash which means that the camera can operate normally even with the cover/kickstand closed. The case also has the usual cut-outs for the power and volume buttons as well as the Sound On/Off slider switch. It also has a dip on the righthand side of the front case to enable the back gesture.

Have been using the case for a number of weeks and it is, in my humble opinion, the best fold case that I have used. Even better was the cost... £10.39p, about six to eight times cheaper than other cases I have purchased in the past.

Available via AliExpress... https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005...st_main.5.21ef194dWHRiMf&gatewayAdapt=glo2esp

Screenshot 2024-10-10 095047.png

Screenshot 2024-10-10 100318.png

Screenshot 2024-10-10 100411.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom