• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice Mail Notification Repeater

Hello, are there any apps that will repeat a notification for a voice mail? It's sounds amazing, but my $3 LG 440G flip phone would give me 2 minute reminders until I ignored message or listened to it.

I upgrade to a Motorola Moto e6 XT2005DL, and I have to go searching for an app to do it...........and so far..... I can't find one that works for voicemail reminders.

I have "Missed Notifications Reminder" installed on the phone, but it doesn't seem to work for voicemail reminders. It works well for missed calls.

You have to give the app permisson for apps/services to get reminders for those apps, and I gave it access to anything relating for PHONE or CALL that I could find, but still no reminders for voicemail

Is there any other app out there that would work for this?

thanks

Voice mail is usually controlled at the carrier level, so finding an app that interacts with it is going to be very very slim....

Ah, thanks Danny. I guess that explains why it's hard to find an app for this lol. I'll just have to occassionally check for the
I9002p3.jpg
icon whenever I leave my phone, or I'm in a place with no signal or super noisey etc.

I'll keep searching though, seems like a good app to have it it's possible to create one

Back
Top Bottom