• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voice to text punctuation issues

Hi this is a new issue for me. It started happening a few weeks ago on my older Samsung S4 phone. Perhaps it is an update issue , as I have had to do several updates recently that were pushed by Samsung. Voice to Text used to work very well and I was able to use it to dictate with ease. Now most punctuation other than the period seems to malfunction. It types out the word instead of the punctuation mark. Does anybody know how to overcome this issue? Here is an example comma it just did it. Wouldn't you find that really annoying! Especially when it does it randomly and not consistently! UC comma I just tried to get it to spell out! Twice. In a previous post it kept doing that. I don't know why? It seems to affect the comma the most. In that case, it actually put a comma in and then replaced it. In the sentence just previous to this comma it worked yet in this sentence it did not. Very frustrating. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom