• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root W700 rom?

samiqrawa

Lurker
Can anyone tell me what ROM is it?
EDITORIAL words:
1. forum posting [honeycomb] Brush package only forum ROM test group;
Brush package is divided into [honeycomb trial version], [cellular beta] in two versions, the latter update faster, but there may be a destabilizing factor, please choose carefully;
3 Brush risk, to try to be careful. Brush sure to read the operating instructions in the Brush package before, and strictly follow the program execution;
(4) the principle of God language users own brush [honeycomb trial version to continue to provide warranty services for mobile phone hardware and software failures caused by operational errors due to user Brush, after-sales outlets will be charged a fee;
(5) At present, the [honeycomb trial version, [cellular beta] temporarily provide the services of the red envelope in the cloud OS, launch date will be announced;
6. Day language of the user data loss caused by Brush does not assume responsibility.
==================================== ============================================
version of this release W700 of Andrews (V2060) [the honeycomb beta]version of
the W700 (V2060 version) download address and password
Hidden in this post

115 # 780 142-7679- 115 V2060.zip # W700 Brush tool and tutorial. Rar password is: bbsktouch

http://bbs(.)k-touch. cn/ forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16759&highlight=W700

(remove brackets and spaces)

ok i think this is ur firt android...
since now u have buyed android which is open source project from google
the operating system run by ur phone is nothing but the rom which is officil provided by ur manufacture
custom rom is nothing but the android os developed by other people which is much smoother and better and doesnt contain crap apps provided by manufacturer
most of the android user updtae to the custom rom to get better user experince and to improve battery life this is because the open source nature of android u can upgrade to higher version of android

I wasn't asking what a rom is! I know everything!
I was just asking if anybody had tested this w700 rom and does it work properly.

Back
Top Bottom