• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wait what?

Odd, but there are still people who have kept their $25 plan who might buy it since it's one of the phones eligible.

Maybe to use as just a phone? It'd probably be great for a parent who wanted to limit their kid's use. Or a grandparent.

WOW! Ummm, NO! I have an optimus V and I haven't used it for a couple years now. It was great at first but then quickly ran out of memory. My wife was forever out of memory on it. As apps got larger it just bacame way too small to do hardly anything. It was rugged and very durable and other than the memory was great, quite honestly but $69.99 is a bit outrageous really!

Also just noticed it comes preloade with facebook, twitter and youtube. I had you tube on it but couldn't have facebook or twitter on there, just way too much memory! WOW!

Wow, that is crazy. I can see it for $29.99 as a phone for a young teen, to limit the apps etc. on it. And seriously, the OpV is freaking bullet proof, but wow, to sell it for $69.99 is ridiculous.

I have two still that work perfectly (and still get used as plugged in mp3 players). LOL! Definitely a bullet proof phone!

I have two still that work perfectly (and still get used as plugged in mp3 players). LOL! Definitely a bullet proof phone!

Same here. Replaced the Op V I purchased over 3 1/2 years ago with the Samsung Galaxy Victory, but I still use it to play music around the house. Still has the 16GB SD card I got for it. Very sturdy phone that has seen a lot of use, abuse and more custom ROMs than I can count.

Back
Top Bottom