• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wanring: Do not add apps before activation

deathneed

I just activated my phone (was waiting for the billing cycle to restart). I got the phone about a month ago and have been waiting to activate it. While I was waiting I added a bunch of games, music app and other apps and such.

When activating this phone, your phone will do a factory reset. So dont add to much to the phone unless your ready to lose it all.

I just activated my phone (was waiting for the billing cycle to restart). I got the phone about a month ago and have been waiting to activate it.

FYI, if you're on Virgin Mobile, you needn't wait for the billing cycle to restart to swap phones. I've done it several times in one billing cycle with no issue. It doesn't change the bill date or restart the cycle at all.

I just activated my VM Event on I-wireless. I've had this phone for quite a while and have added apps as well as rooting the phone. All my apps as well as the rooting are alive and well without issues.

Back
Top Bottom