• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Want to trade Droid 2 for Droid X or HTC Incredible +

I have a mint Droid 2 w/ case and charger that I would like to trade for a Droid X mostly. May entertain offers of an Incredible plus a little cash. The phone is in excellent condition and the only reason I am getting rid of it is because it is 6 weeks old (can't return) and because I rarely use the texting keypad, so I would like something with a bigger screen or more compact. Pleae let me know if you would like to trade.

Well the reason I didn't reply is my new Droid I got from Verizon is having overheating so I have to send it in again. But how much you want to sell it for.

Well I do t have it all right now but I get paid next Friday and will have it by then but I am selling one of my ps3 or my jtag 360 so I may have it sooner. If no one gets it before me I am 30000% sure I will take it. Not to find an android tablet for under 400 lol

Sure, man. I assume shipping would only be around $10ish anyways. Just keep me posted. I can be reached easier by e-mail which I'll PM you in a second. Thanks for your response. Now hopefully I'll be able to buy a Droid X or Inc!!

Back
Top Bottom