• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Was happy, then was sad

Wolvie66

I was happy as anything last night when I got home I had an e-mail stating that my shipment was processed and shipped. I was telling my wife that my phone was shipped and I was getting it on the 8th liked the e-mail said.
Then clicked on the track your order and it came up with all the information about my shipment. But after looking closely to the order it is my car dock being ship out and getting it on the 8th.
Man I thought I was getting my phone by the 8th. :(
Oh well hope to have an e-mail Monday stating my phone has shipped out...

Wolive

I was happy as anything last night when I got home I had an e-mail stating that my shipment was processed and shipped. I was telling my wife that my phone was shipped and I was getting it on the 8th liked the e-mail said.
Then clicked on the track your order and it came up with all the information about my shipment. But after looking closely to the order it is my car dock being ship out and getting it on the 8th.
Man I thought I was getting my phone by the 8th. :(
Oh well hope to have an e-mail Monday stating my phone has shipped out...

Wolive

Same thing happened to me. Only the shipment referred to the case for the phone...

Back
Top Bottom