• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Watch movies from tablet on TV

Hello frineds,
First of all, please forgive me for my imperfect English (It's not my mother-tongue).

I was looking for information on the web, but have not received answers to some questions and I would like to get some of your help, please:

I have a Samsung Tab 3 10.1" (model 5210) tablet and a Sharp TV (not a smartTV) with USB and HDMI inputs.
I would like to watch movies I downloaded to my tablet - on the TV screen and looking for a good way to do it (preferably wireless). I need a way to mirror my tablet on TV, to be specific.

1. Is there any possibility at all? If so:
2. Does ChromeCast doing the work? (Again, we're discussing about downloaded video files from the web, not watching YouTube and similar)
3. If ChromeCast can't do it, is there a wireless device that does this? I heard about "EZcast", what do you think about it? I'd be happy to have your recommendation.
4. If there's no wireless option -what kind of cable will I have to connect the the TV?
5. Other things that I should know? (Video-Audio sync... etc)

Thanks in advance,
PT

Read this thread, solution (maybe) towards bottom of the page:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...laxy-tab-3-10-1-screen-mirroring-problem.html
Not sure if it requires a smart tv or not.

Another possible solution is to get a Chromecast and if it doesn't work from the tablet directly , it might work by casting from a laptop/pc w/Chrome and the Chromecast app. This will mirror your screen to the tv. Don't know how laggy it will be though.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply.
The first solution you sent is relating to smart TV's, as you said.

I will check about the Chromecast again.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom