• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

We met with Rogers, and it was good.

Hi Trenchant, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having. If this is continuing to be an issue and you have not heard back from office of the president, please let me know. PM me your full name and best number to reach you at so I can circle back with the group.

However, I would like to reiterate that our primary concern is with customer safety and we highly recommend HTC Dream and Magic devices download the update to ensure 911 calls can complete.

Also to clarify, as long as your internet access is disabled, you will not be charged.

Thanks,
Mary

Thanks for helping me out with this Mary. I have been charged monthly for internet usage that I didn't receive. Jeniffer from the office of the president wasn't able to help me out but when I got a hold of her today I got her to reverse the internet charges.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones