• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weather & Time Widget on G1 HOW!!!

tiredhiker

Where do I get one of those beautiful weather & Flip Time Widgets to put on my G1 ? A Free one would be better since I can not download paod apps... Think they would have fixed that by now.. I think there are many looking for this Widget. It's NICE!

Why cant you install paid apps? What ROM are you running? What country are you in?

Weather widget is the time and weather widget I used.

I have an unlocked G1 with cupcake and I work in Vietnam. I can not see paid program and thats not fair to us...

I tried it but it will not load because it can not get my location info even though it finds me with both GPS andf Location on map. I will uninstall reinstall and try again...

Went to a WiFi spot and then put in New York as the Weather I wanted even though I am in Vietnam (World Weather?). So it loaded but there is no clock only weather. I will stick with the Weather Bug Widget till I find something better. That Flip Clock and weather Widget is beautiful. I am sure someone will get it to work on the G1. I mean both phones are Android, why won't it work?

Back
Top Bottom