• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

weather widget with HOURLY forecast???

The weather widget that came with my Lenovo. Updates every couple of hours, has detailed info, and is also nice and animated as well.

Tried a few other weather widgets and apps, but they usually fail at the first hurdle. Enter Xilinhot, Inner Mongolia as location, get "not found" and find the stupid things are United States only. Current weather for New York is of rather limited use to me. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Your location ? :)

saqy6y6y.jpg

Harry

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Your location ? :)

saqy6y6y.jpg

Harry

Thanks Harry, that's where I live OK. :D

Unfortunately it's a paid app on Google Play. Paid apps not available in China, the message I actually get is, "This app is incompatible with your China Telecom Ampe A76" :rolleyes:

It's the promising looking free ones that seem to be mostly United States only. The give away is when I see "City and Zip Code" on the location screens.

Current weather as I see it.
Screenshot_2012-10-20-23-35-06.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones