• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

weather widget with HOURLY forecast???

uzee

alot of the weather apps look 'nice' and animated but - they dont have the real info - im only interested in the weather forecast like every couple of hours, and as a widget - so i dont have to open the app...

AIX Weather Widget is pretty cool for seeing hourly as a graph, and free. I'm new to the forum so I can't share a direct link to it.

The weather widget that came with my Lenovo. Updates every couple of hours, has detailed info, and is also nice and animated as well.

Tried a few other weather widgets and apps, but they usually fail at the first hurdle. Enter Xilinhot, Inner Mongolia as location, get "not found" and find the stupid things are United States only. Current weather for New York is of rather limited use to me. :rolleyes:

Your location ? :)

saqy6y6y.jpg

Harry

Your location ? :)

saqy6y6y.jpg

Harry

Thanks Harry, that's where I live OK. :D

Unfortunately it's a paid app on Google Play. Paid apps not available in China, the message I actually get is, "This app is incompatible with your China Telecom Ampe A76" :rolleyes:

It's the promising looking free ones that seem to be mostly United States only. The give away is when I see "City and Zip Code" on the location screens.

Current weather as I see it.
Screenshot_2012-10-20-23-35-06.jpg

I'm currently in favor of the Yahoo Weather App, it is very pretty and detailed.

You might also check out Arcus or other apps that use Dark Sky as their data source. They tell you things like it is going to rain in the next 5 minutes but for how long.

Hi

Have a look at the 1weather app tabbed widget which has daily, 3hourly and hourly tabs available on the widget. Its from 1louder apps.

Roger

try eWeather HD. It has 6, 12, 24 and 48 hours widgets (and on lock screen too) from two weather providers: Intellicast.com and Foreca.com

Back
Top Bottom