• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Website ideas

I'll post some news on it as soon as they release a phone featuring it. As far as I can tell it isn't on any phones as of yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I might be, it's normal for me. <.<

I think thy have a developer phone you can buy, but I watched a video on it a while ago and not everything seemed to work... don't know, I might invest in MeeGo at some point to see if it's good

I think thy have a developer phone you can buy, but I watched a video on it a while ago and not everything seemed to work... don't know, I might invest in MeeGo at some point to see if it's good

Be sure to post a review on the blog if you do. :D

I read somewhere that they were thinking of WinPho 7 and/or Android as well

I certainly hope they go the WP7 route, Android is sadly a no go for them (would really love to see them make some), Symbain isnt up to scratch, and MeeGo cant be the OS for their X & C series

There update plan for Symbain hints that they are killing it off too

Use it to help people build their websites using the Headway theme for WordPress. There is not enough help out there for us for non-geeks who need desperately to get their sites up! :D

Back
Top Bottom