• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird clip tray problem

Throughout the day random Chinese codes keep copying to my clip tray. I keep getting the "Copied to Clip Tray" notification every time it happens. It always copies something like this:

{"code":200,"data":{"bizTypeCode":"gz01","bizValue":"¥PRSCY4OCtKZ¥","bizTypeName":"淘口令"},"message":"处理成功","isSuccess":true}lw

Below is a picture of what my cliptray currently looks like (and there's way more then what's shown in the picture) I've noticed that it most often happens when I'm about to type something. So is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to solve it?

Screenshot_2019-06-14-00-32-56.png

It's definitely Chinese. Looks like could be a fragment of Javascript code, which is used on websites and pages AFAIK. Maybe a malfunctioning web server somewhere, that's screwed your browser up? Try clearing data and cache on your browser?

That could also be a result of malware. Pay close attention to what apps you have installed and what adds run. Try running anti spyware and malware software.

Back
Top Bottom