• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What android phone i get

sammiller

I need to buy a new mobile phone was looking at Samsung Galaxy a20 oppo or ax5s red
I just want to play games on it what one will be good for games im from Australia

One of the first priorities when buying a smartphone is to make sure your chosen carrier supports it. Different phone models have different internal hardware configurations and most carriers rely on different cellular networks so unfortunately it's not a matter of just buying a smartphone that has the most features you like, it has to be compatible with your carrier.
Of course if you tend to avoid phone calls and plan on using your phone only on available WiFi networks, the carrier issue isn't a factor.
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9626&idPhone2=9640

I think any phone with international bands and modes should be aright for Australia. There's no CDMA or restrictive carriers there AFAIK. As for the actual device that's good for gaming. What's your budget?

I can get the samsung Galaxy a20 and oppo ax5s for $199 my budget is or i was thinking oppo ax7 my budget is 220 all i care about is ram processor so i can play games on it

Back
Top Bottom