• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What android should i buy? forum

superbean

Sep 10, 2011
Howdy! Why isnt there something like this?

like on notebookreview forums, the first/top forum is "what notebook should i buy?"

it also outlines around 20ish questions to answer before you post your thread. so for example, you could have it be
Do you want to play emulated games like nes, snes?
Do you want to play Ps1 games?
Is weight a huge factor?
Do you want it to make espresso?
Does carrier matter to you? etc etc

It would help immensely. There are so many android phones, and i cant possibly find out all the info i need. But ALL of you know bits and pieces, and can help out the people like me (believe me, theres tons).

For example, my Mother needs a phone with a keyboard on it, she has really bad eyes and cant seem to see on-screen letters well, (she uses text-to-speech on an old ATT tilt that is held together by bubble gum and hope.) but i have absolutely no idea where to start looking, theres at least 100+ different models etc and all are riddled with rumors galore.
so searching would take tons of time.

Plus its always fun to give recommendations! Or at least a thread with per-carrier(?) recomendations for Enthusiast, gamer, Corpie, "i just hate apple" and average joe phone recomendations etc

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones