• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are the odds?

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
Here's a nonsensical question for a Monday morning...What's the over/under for the amount of Droid Xs that will show up in the classifieds sections of AF on July 10th? I know mine is going up there if I ever receive my 32Gb White SGS3!

Mods, I'm not really sure where to put this, but I assume it's more directed to SGS3 owners than Droid X owners. But do with it as you see fit...

Not a droid X or an over/under reply but I put my Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (unlocked/gingerbread) on Kijiji 2 days after I picked up my SIII.

I listed it at $180 (it is in great shape) and I have already had 4 offers to buy it since Friday. If I did not live 30 miles away from the city I would have sold it. This is by no means a large city either!

Haha, my Droid X will definitely be going up for sale, just not sure how long I'll hang on to it after I get my S3. It has a brand new battery.....

What's the story with the X batteries? Mine is less than 1 year old and it won't take a full charge. The water indicator on the battery has been getting progressively more red, yet the phone has never been near water. I'm praying that it makes it another week and that Verizon gets me my phone when they said they would....it's been a great phone, but I'm psyched to see the SGS3!

The issue with mine was the swelling thing - making a wet-looking spot on the black screen. It wasn't discernible to the naked eye, but my phone knew. The new battery is better, and nice and flat - but still doesn't hold a great charge.

Back
Top Bottom