• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What case do you plan to get?

Poweranimals

Android Enthusiast
I had one recommended to me when I got my S4 and while it certainly worked well, it doesn't have the best look. What is everyone else planning to go with?

Hopefully a Lifeproof Nüd case. If lifeproof does a better job with the horrible echo and how hard it is to hear people with the case on. Otherwise, I'll grab an OtterBox preserver.

I plan to get both. A case and a screen protector. For the case, Otterbox has many options and for the screen protector, someone suggested IQ Shield so I'm going to try it.

I plan to get both. A case and a screen protector. For the case, Otterbox has many options and for the screen protector, someone suggested IQ Shield so I'm going to try it.
Do you put the screen protector on yourself? Is it hard? How does a screen protector effect viewing video on the amazing Super AMOLED screen?

Yes I put it myself. It's not really that hard. I watched videos on YouTube and just follow through. So far it didn't affect the viewing experience on the Super AMOLED Screen. It actually looks like glass, barely visible

I heard tempur glass is really effective for screen protection. I haven't really had any issues with the screen tho except for when I threw my phone. Not my proudest moment.

Back
Top Bottom