• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What forum for Stratosphere

dcooterfrog

I was using an ally until recently(yesterday) and android forums was the place to be. I bought the ally second hand with the knowledge that the was a great forum and dev support.

I know the stratosphere is new, but is this the place to be?
where else should I be looking.

charge forum? XDA

There are only 3 forums that I know of with active threads for the Stratosphere: this one, Android Central, and RootzWiki.

It seems like Android Central and here have the most activity compared to RootzWiki.

I would focus on xda but they have yet to start a sub forum for us, which is really peeving me off.

I have been hovering more towards Android Central since that one started with the most activity, but I try to frequent all three as much as I can. For simplicity sake, I'm going to limit posting my dev threads to one or two so I don't have to make the same changes in multiple places. :-(

There are only 3 forums that I know of with active threads for the Stratosphere: this one, Android Central, and RootzWiki.

It seems like Android Central and here have the most activity compared to RootzWiki.

I would focus on xda but they have yet to start a sub forum for us, which is really peeving me off.

I have been hovering more towards Android Central since that one started with the most activity, but I try to frequent all three as much as I can. For simplicity sake, I'm going to limit posting my dev threads to one or two so I don't have to make the same changes in multiple places. :-(

tHanks.

Back