• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What happened to sanity, manners admire and respect for others these days?? where did it go....? :-(

M

Member243850

Where have all the good people gone?

Today for the not first time I had a serious problem case at work today.

I a new youngster.

I have never met such a rude piece of loser low trash in my life.

She seemed extremely polite at first.... good Lord was I so wrong!

It was open day for the school today and a new youngster came in I had not seen the parents yet.

This creature had a cast leg.

I said "wow shame man that looks saw! :-( hope it gets better soon shame man! :("

I regret how kind I am at times.... I hate how kind I can be at times..... should have ignored this horrible little thing.

After about 5 minutes she started THROWING EVERYTHING close to her at EVERYONE.

YES - and this was WITH a damaged / cast leg that has been operated on or broken!

I told her to STOP IT PLEASE YOU ARE GOING TO SERIOUSLY HURT SOMEONE.

She laughed and did not listen at all!

I then repeated myself because I can see she doesn't give a fart.

Then she said:

"I am just having fun..."

I then replied:

"Well I could punch you in the face and keep punching you and do what ever I want to even if you said no... I would have hell of a lot of fun doing it... but now I don't think you would at all I think you would scream your lungs out. ;)

So please don't hurt any body else - they are already telling you to stop throwing things at them... thanks!"

She kept giving me this madness / insanity / loserness about how she is just trying to have a "little bit of fun".

She went home with her parents that were in a meeting with the principle.

Apparently she has what the "know it all shrinks" call "oppositional disorder" because I was very shocked to see such insane, animalistic, total disregard of other people and disgusting behaviour.

I told them right there:

"If it is this so called "oppositional disorder" - then why did she NOT reply by saying "NO I WILL DO THE OPPOSITE TO WHAT YOU SAY. ANYTHING YOU SAY I WILL DO THE OPPOSITE REGARDLESS OF WHAT IT IS" ..... instead she tried to justify her actions with the other kids being bullied and beaten up by her now crying scared of her..... if she really had this bogus and not true "oppositional disorder" then she would not be sitting there trying to justify her crazy actions by throwing heavy toys, tv remote - everything around her at everyone else...?"

She then went outside (everyone needs freedom so I let them do what ever they want UNTIL someone gets hurt then it is no longer constructive freedom... it is now something else...) and just minutes later the 2 boys came back crying their eyes out and said she hurt them and because she is girl they did not fight back.

I have now got my camera recording application ready for this piece of psychotic shit.

This is NOT a "disorder" of ANY KIND.

This is a very harmful, angry, disrespect of everyone else and their rights and down right out of control kid that doesn't care what anyone has to say about anything at all.

I have now got my recording application right on stand by for this little bitch.

my big question here is...... what the hell happened to the days when people USED TO respect each other..... what the **** happened?

And no. I am NOT saying "respect your elders" bull POO crap because you could have a grown man beating you up, breaking your bones and for some strange reason you must respect this ass hole because he is older than you????

That is not what I am saying at all.

What I am trying to ask is why does a VAST MAJORITY of people have 000000000000000 respect for ANYONE these days?

Why is everyone afraid to respect each other and show each other that we are better than this?

What the hell happened to just saying a kind and simply "thank you" when you do some one a favour?

What ever happened to these vital, extremely important values that this loser society has thrown right out the window like some kind of strange plague?

All I know is that I now have my camera recording application right on stand by so if this psycho creature starts this again - all I will need to do is very quickly rip out my phone and press "record".

The only other 1 kid used to be like this but I recorded him and he immediately stopped dead in his tracks.

Because he knew I was on my way to show everyone else.

He stopped faster than lightening.

And electricity travels at 1/3 the speed of light.

So you can only imgaine how quickly he stopped beating other children up.....

Where have all the good people GONE? :(

They are GONE GONE GONE.

And no I am not talking about religion or ANYTHING of the sort.

It simply has to do with RESPECTING others..... that is all.

Oh well.

People say I have an extremely penetrating mind and I am wise way beyond my chronological years and extremely clever..... many people LOVE my penetrating mind..... it is the ones like this bitch.... the bad ones.... they don't like me at all....

They are out there Wayne, keep the faith. Most are okay, right?
Some are not. Kids are mirrors of their parents, they learn from them, that's all they know.
Until they meet you.

Yeah...... you are right actually Kaat7227272. ;)

Thanks for bringing me back to reality.

I want to maybe get some Video Cameras around the premises incase any crazy accusations happen now.

I need to be very careful around this..... "innocent" ... "perfect".... loser.

All I see is a loser.

She is just a loser.

This is when I want cameras every where.

I don't want to be accused of something even more insane now.

I do not like these people at all now.

"Tread carefully" covered with "warning bells" is all I am going to say...

What an evil and down right dangerous little bitch.

I don't care how old or young some one is - you should never beat up people like that.

Disgusting.

Thanks Kaat.

I needed to be reminded that most if not close to almost all are not bad. :)

Upvote 0
Hey Stinky! Just was reading how great it is to travel to South Africa. Conde Nast listed 3 of their top 5 resorts in the WORLD were there! :eek:
Like others have said, there's always going to be bad, frustrating folks in the world, but always gotta keep your head up. When I worked for my last job, I'd often be in the front of the house dealing with customer complaints. Often, they were so over the top in complaints, but you just gotta take it in stride. For every compliment we got, it erased the memory of many many complaints. :)

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Hey Stinky! Just was reading how great it is to travel to South Africa. Conde Nast listed 3 of their top 5 resorts in the WORLD were there! :eek:
Like others have said, there's always going to be bad, frustrating folks in the world, but always gotta keep your head up. When I worked for my last job, I'd often be in the front of the house dealing with customer complaints. Often, they were so over the top in complaints, but you just gotta take it in stride. For every compliment we got, it erased the memory of many many complaints. :)

Thanks. :)

Yes. You guys are right. :)

I just lost my cool a bit.

The parents are extremely impressed with the service.

The children don't want to leave hahaha!

xD

Shaw shame man! :D:D:D

The one grand mother asked when she came to collect her 2 lighties Incorporated said:

"What am i doing wrong?
cry.gif
"

heh! :D

You are not doing anything wrong!

xD

xD

I seem to always have this weird effect on people and they dig it.

Even the new comer today liked me.

Even though there was a "world clash" or 2 worlds "clashing" if i can call it this but i think you know what i mean. ;)

It seems the parents have brought her here because of issues already.

The parents are not the problem at all.

The teachers seem to seriously admire my approach.

They see I am pretty unconventional in my ways and show a "respect all" approach.

The teachers say I am freaking good at this.

It does come naturally.... I don't feel uncomfortable at all.

I feel at home - but it is not "home"!

xD :D

It feels great. :)

I can see her thoughts and integrity already being challenged - I see she still enjoyed it and wants to be there.

Good. :)

A want to change is always welcome! ;)

The 1 parent said I seem waaaay older than I look.

They say their children are behaving and they can't believe it.

I always get an SMS or 2 every now and then. :)

They all wanna join in... but I remind them there are "bills to pay."

xD

Although I am frustrated - I am strong.

She could see it! :D

As she was smiling... ;)

She is good.

But I am better. ;)

Upvote 0
I think society as a whole has progressed where nobody wants to say "No!" or "This is not right!" for fear of hurting that person's feelings or potentially the fear of being sued. So they make it into a mental disorder or other problem and excuse the person from their behaviors.

At any rate, that's not helping the person along at all, more like hurting the person. But the way I see it, if somebody was standing on the train tracks with a train approaching, would it be more loving to tackle them to safety (even though it might cause some bruises or at worst a broken bone) or let the train hit them?

I've seen a lot of crazy stuff, just the other day a 16 year old was charged for murder in my small city.

But for every bad thing there are plenty of other good things. That child is just one of how many kids? How many of the kids do you have a close connection with? How many cool people do you know on here? Don't let that steal your light.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
I think society as a whole has progressed where nobody wants to say "No!" or "This is not right!" for fear of hurting that person's feelings or potentially the fear of being sued. So they make it into a mental disorder or other problem and excuse the person from their behaviors.

At any rate, that's not helping the person along at all, more like hurting the person. But the way I see it, if somebody was standing on the train tracks with a train approaching, would it be more loving to tackle them to safety (even though it might cause some bruises or at worst a broken bone) or let the train hit them?

I've seen a lot of crazy stuff, just the other day a 16 year old was charged for murder in my small city.

But for every bad thing there are plenty of other good things. That child is just one of how many kids? How many of the kids do you have a close connection with? How many cool people do you know on here? Don't let that steal your light.

I have to praise you like I should rabidbruizer!!! ;)

Praise the Flying Spaghetti monster for Yanks like Rabid Yanky! :D

:)

:D

Come on bruizer dance with me!!

You KNOW you want to! ;)

:D:D:D

xD

Upvote 0
Remember this is a child.

Enabling parents can ruin a kid.

There is a reason they use the world "spoiled".

Be careful with your words and actions when dealing with a child like this. These kinds of parents will never accept that their kid could ever do anything wrong.

You also never know what a kid has been through as far as abuse, etc.

All I am saying is tread carefully, my friend.

Upvote 0
Remember this is a child.

Enabling parents can ruin a kid.

There is a reason they use the world "spoiled".

Be careful with your words and actions when dealing with a child like this. These kinds of parents will never accept that their kid could ever do anything wrong.

You also never know what a kid has been through as far as abuse, etc.

All I am saying is tread carefully, my friend.

Hey bud thankl you. :(

Yeah ..... this child I am not looking forward to.

I can already see serious attitude problems.

She thinks she can do whatever she wants whenever she wants.

Half right.

As long as you don't hurt anyone but she doesn't seem to give a shit about any of that.

This kid is a big problem.

I agree 500 billion mega gazzillion percent with you.

I totally agree with you bud.

I am watching my steps extremely carefully around this creature.

This is why my camera recording application is right. over. here.

Right on the main screen for super quick access.... I don't trust.

And sadly have got a hell of a lot of reason not to.

It is a bit sad in a way.

It would be great if people would just respect one another and get along nicely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones