• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What icon is this?

sueshark73

Lurker
Hi I'm trying to work out a heart icon on a phone screenshot I have. Can anyone help me please? Its the one next to the Twitter icon. Thanks

Attachments

• 20180411_163500.jpg
    20180411_163500.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4,540
It looks like a health monitoring app or fitness tracker. Unfortunately there are a million apps that use similar icons and it is impossible to narrow it down without having access to the phone with the icon.

Swipe down the notification bar | long press the notification with the icon in question | go to app settings.

It looks like a health monitoring app or fitness tracker. Unfortunately there are a million apps that use similar icons and it is impossible to narrow it down without having access to the phone with the icon.

Swipe down the notification bar | long press the notification with the icon in question | go to app settings.

The phone icon is from my baby daddy... I saw POF and Bumble.... He wanna hope that fitness app is for his heart, cause he is blind obviously for sending thaat screenshot to me 2 weeks before i deliver!

Well, I wasn't looking at POF or Bumble, you asked about the heart one. I do think the heart on is from a fitness app due to the pulse line going through the middle, but like I said, it's near impossible to track down icons like that. Too many dating apps, solitair apps, health monitoring apps, etc. use similar heart icons.

Well, I wasn't looking at POF or Bumble, you asked about the heart one. I do think the heart on is from a fitness app due to the pulse line going through the middle, but like I said, it's near impossible to track down icons like that. Too many dating apps, solitair apps, health monitoring apps, etc. use similar heart icons.

Thank you, it wouldn't surprise me its a fitness app. I was just wondering. Thanks

Hi I'm trying to work out a heart icon on a phone screenshot I have. Can anyone help me please? Its the one next to the Twitter icon. Thanks

Hello do you know what the icon from before the Twitter one is? The one that looks like a contact maybe. Curious cause my bf sent me a screenshot and it had that icon.

Heart looks like a health app due to pulse/ECG icon in it, plus it looks almost exactly like this app's heart icon: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magic09.hearttrace
Twitter is the generic Twitter one, so it could be a mention, a DM, or new tweet alert from followed sources.
The person icon before twitter is the same icon I get whenever twitter asks me to look at my contacts so they can look at contacts I could follow.
Next is Paypal
Then that looks like Yahoo Finance icon
Then you got what looks like the Samsung icon for Galaxy Apps updates, so if it's a Samsung phone, it's normal.
I keep forgetting what the next icon is, I just remember it's not something fishy, and related to something in the system. I used to get that every now and then but infrequently enough and benign enough to not remember.
No idea on the fish and yellow bug.

I keep forgetting what the next icon is, I just remember it's not something fishy, and related to something in the system. I used to get that every now and then but infrequently enough and benign enough to not remember.
This one?

newvoicemail-512.png

That's the notification for a voicemail message.

The bug and the fish ... no idea either.

Thanks I guess it was nothing then the person icon is most likely what you said although my bf foesnt have Twitter

Back
Top Bottom