• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the best app for Exchange/Activsync?

wodin

Oct 26, 2009
Sandwich Isles
I came from a Samsung Moment which had Moxier Mail built in, I used that and was happy with it. When I got my EVO, I decided to try Touchdown, and downloaded the trial from the Market. It also works well, and is five bucks cheaper than Moxier.
But what about the built in Mail app? It

So far the built in HTC "Mail" app has worked for me. Gets my company email as it arrives. Sometimes before the desktop gets it. My only complaint is that you need to use the Gmail app to get Gmail the same way as neither works with the other as far as push goes. I can deal with two mail apps but I prefer the way it worked on past phones where one app could get push from either. If someone puts out an app that does that well for a couple of bucks I will be all over it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones