• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help what is the use of camera button

merchant

Once I switch on the device, hitting the camera button does not seem to do anything. How is it suppose to work. Is my camera button broken

Once I switch on the device, hitting the camera button does not seem to do anything. How is it suppose to work. Is my camera button broken

Hi Merchant,
When I first got my Streak I thought my camera button was broken, but it turns out that I wasn't hitting it hard enough. Sometimes you've got to hold it for a second before the camera comes up. Now that I'm used to it I'm able to pull my camera up pretty quickly.

The camera is a two stage button (like real cameras). 1/2 way should be focus, and fully depressed should take the picture. Like my other phones, you need to hold it down in the fully depressed position for a little bit to open the camera applications.

I've never realised the camera button did anything until I read this and tried properly. And I've had my Streak a year now! :o

Back
Top Bottom