• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What killed my battery?

gale65

Android Enthusiast
I charged it to full around 10 pm. 12 hours later, no use, it's 17 percent. Here are the screen shots. (I plugged it in right before I took the battery page shot).
2d168au.jpg

2a99p9u.jpg

If it matters, I'm using the 7-13 build of DU with the Franco kernel. The only things I changed are the charging speed and I lowered the max cpu to 1036.

A more verbose app like better battery stats or gsam will be helpful in this case, but the screenshot you provided is quite bizare. According to that, the phone was in deep sleep most of the time :confused:

Sometimes wiping cache/dalvik and then reflashing the kernel helps fix these weird drain states it can get caught in.

I dont use wakelock detector, but I assume the smaller numbers on the right are what betterbatterystats calls alarms. If thats the case, google play services and android system "woke" your device up over 1700 times in 12.5 hours.

It looks like you have betterbatterystats installed. Some screenshots from that would be more helpful.

OK I didn't even think about posting that page. It seems better now but if it does it again I'll get screen shots of it.

Back
Top Bottom